Freda

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to month of march blog:

I have been spreading the word regarding learning disability and autism and have also been doing a short on it.

I find books written by Temple Grandin a source of nnformation because we see the world differently to other people on the earth plane. Because it comes from a place you can relate too. Their is another great source autism live is good for those you want to listen and watch.

I want to spread the word we are all unique and different and no one else tell us any other way. I sometimes feel like one odd out because no one will take me seriously. We stop cyber bullying and online trolls from doing this to us all a man on taxis is going through this right now. Kevs cabs you will find him on Facebook.

Let's family's reunited with their love ones and stop locking then up because they have auitsm 7 days campaign.

Freda

Fairness

Respect

Equality

Dignity

Autonomy

We need more places that are autism friendly well done Aberdeen football club.

I feel that doctors need more training and stop cutting budjets for schools listen we don't want back there.

Read string my dr Lamar hardwick would recommend it to you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our human right please read my blog.

Happy new year

Health of community of Autism