Hi to all readers to freda fighters:



In recently month of seven day action a group ran by the parents that want to bring their home from Assement units. I believe in their cause.

I had went over the shy lowen were the lady who told that had comminted I can not ambitted because of my anxiety and autism and every day is different could up and down.

I recently read article on a lady who is wheelchair and told to leave the cinema because of health and safety and feel that is unfair every right to do go the cinema and watch a film.

I recently attended two groups one group is was making waist coats which wasn't for me and the other group was a remarkable and understood my needs that group that is art of craft and achieve making a card.

Freda is important in a positive light health care way physio understands my condtion and autism you don't come across this all that much.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freda

our human right please read my blog.