THE LAUNCH OF FREDA FIGHTERS DVD


All our the invited guests came to watch the DVD at Ramanda ocean plaza in Southport the room we had was superb it had facilitate that had teas and coffee while we waited for our guests arrived. They loaded the computer which was working fine in a few into our dvd the computer decided it would crashed.

The technical hitch lasted about 20mins two members of the staff had to get a wire was anxious wait. The late arrival of the group from bridging farm in southport it was amazing to see other people and we had a student a police officer.

A member of staff which went off to have a baby came to late. I stood and gave a important speech about my blog promontional the staff bossess thought it was brillent and gave me a sense of achivement it gave a sense of proud.


Pageviews by Countries

Entry
Pageviews
United Kingdom
1033
United States
661
Canada
59
Russia
43
Germany
36
Slovenia
12
Hungary
11
Brazil
10
Tunisia
10
Ukraine
9

Welcome ladies and gentlemen of all three groups and Mersey care that have come to our launch premier of the DVD.
 Our group blog has been going 14months now and I was inspire a by our group and became friends and want to show the world it could be done with unique topic of Freda and human rights  the world need to understand people with learning disabilities and their human rights.
When I go on to the blog every day to see anyone has leave a comment in the past month my first came and it was very positive response and chosen to share it with you today because I was over the moon.
The countries it keeps on reaching like in 2011 was Tunisia the uprising and a year later by blog reach 10 people it amazing feeling because felt that Freda made a different. I promote my blog on Facebook on pages which related to disabilities the 59 Followers on twitter and it is on my profile so people click on it to read it.   
People have contacted me through my blog to help them. Learning disability carers community where the adversitment our Freda fighters blog on their web site. A lady in north wales ask for a bit help would like a copy of DVD because it would benefit people in wales. Stop learning disability have provided our Freda fighters with yellow bands and cards and posters and I am regular contact.
Thank you for listening to me if you have any questions: www.fredafighters.blogspot.co.uk and also fredafighters@gmail.com

Happy Christmas to all my readers of the happy new year to you all:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freda

our human right please read my blog.